Fensolvi® (leuprolide acetate) for injectable suspension, is a GnRH agonist treatment for children with Central Precocious Puberty (CPP). Fensolvi is a 6-month, subcutaneous injection, enabled by a unique in-situ polymeric gel extended delivery system. To learn more visit www.Fensolvi.com
Fensolvi® is manufactured by Tolmar, a specialty pharmaceutical company with an established commercial presence across the United States. Tolmar’s state-of-the-art product development and manufacturing facilities are based in Colorado and commercial operations are based in Illinois.
Tolmar is focused on the development, approval and commercialization of specialty pharmaceutical products across the therapeutic areas of urology, oncology and dermatology, utilizing unique and proprietary drug delivery technology. Learn more at www.tolmar.com
485 Half Day Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Brief summary of the
materials and/or video content:
1) Click on the media link below for mixing and administration for Fensolvi® (leuprolide acetate) for injectable suspension.
2) Download Fensolvi Product Summary, Prescribing Information and Important Safety Information for additional information.
3) Visit “Little a Little Longer”, our online community resource for caregivers of children with CPP.
1) Fensolvi® Product Video
2) Fensolvi® Product Summary (.pdf)
3) Fensolvi® Important Safety Information (.pdf)
4) Fensolvi® Prescribing Information (.pdf)
Have questions? Please contact:
Senior Director, Marketing
Enter the MAP Spotlight Raffle