PES is pleased to share the following information on various upcoming camps! Please note that PES was not involved in the development of any camp or camp website, and a listing here does not imply endorsement by PES, but rather a resource for patients and families.
If you know of other camps that you would like listed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a pediatric endocrine Fellow looking for a camp volunteer opportunity? We invite you to visit the websites for more information.
- ADA Camp Finder
- Diabetes Education & Camping Association (DECA) Camp Finder
- The Barton Center for Diabetes Education, Inc. Camp
Turner Syndrome Camps
- Boston International Turner Syndrome Summit (BITSS)
A camp experience for young women with TS ages 12-19
The program will run this year from July 26 – August 2, 2020
- The National Turner Syndrome Camp
Los Angeles, California
- Turner Syndrome Foundation Summer Camps
Transgender Youth and Teen Camps
- Camp Ten Trees (transgender teens)
Seattle area, Washington
- Camp Aranu’tiq (transgender youth and teens)
New Hampshire and Southern California
- Lilly Camp Care Package
(Supporting Diabetes Camps)