PES offers a live board review course every two years by the Pediatric Endocrine Society to provide targeted preparation for the Pediatric Endocrinology Boards and the Pediatric Endocrinology Recertification Exam. It is also an intensive review of Pediatric Endocrinology for Pediatricians and Adult Endocrinologists. The next live course will be Spring 2021.
The 2019 Board Review Course online study prep course is a series of videos that include the speaker’s PowerPoint slides synchronized with the audio of the presenters and covers the topics included in the new ABP Pediatric Endocrine Content Outline, are available for purchase.
Watch the videos on your own time and as many times as you need.
If you attended the live Board Review Course or if you have already purchased the Board Review Course:
The Board review course is offered every two years by the Pediatric Endocrine Society to provide targeted preparation for the Pediatric Endocrinology Boards and the Pediatric Endocrinology Recertification Exam. It is also an intensive review of Pediatric Endocrinology for Pediatricians and Adult Endocrinologists.
The course materials are recorded from our live course that was offered in Baltimore, MD April 24-26, 2019. (Please note: due to a technology error, there are 3 presentations that were not captured. However, we have inserted the 3 missing presentation videos with those same presentations from the 2017 Board Review Course. We apologize for this technological error.)
- Access to video files that capture the audio recordings of lectures, synchronized to the images of the slides presented.
- Full color pdf of all slides plus supplemental information from speakers that was not covered during presentation.
- Methods and Biological Principles
- Fun with Statistics
- Growth and Growth Disorders
- Adrenal Disorders
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- CHO Metabolism
- Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Calcium/Phosphate/Vitamin D/Bone: A String of Pearls
- Thyroid Physiology and Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Thyroid Disease
- Polyglandular Autoimmune Disease and Thyroid Gland Neoplasms
- Hereditary Endocrine Tumor Syndromes and some “other hormones”
- The Other “other hormones”
2019 PES Board Review Course Program Committee
- Todd Nebesio, MD; Riley Hospital for Children (Chair)
- Adda Grimberg, MD; The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Jennifer Barker, MD; University of Colorado
- Linda DiMeglio, MD, MPH; Riley Hospital for Children
- Takara Stanley, MD; Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mark DeBoer, MD; University of Virginia Health System
This online activity is not eligible for CME credits.
Cancelation Policy: All sales of the 2019 PES Board Review Online Course are final and non-refundable.
Online System Requirements
The online edition of the PES Video Board Review Course is streaming video only. The videos cannot be downloaded. You must have an active Internet connection to view it.