PES offers a live Board Review Course every two years by the Pediatric Endocrine Society to provide targeted preparation for the Pediatric Endocrinology Boards and the Pediatric Endocrinology Recertification Exam. It is also an intensive review of Pediatric Endocrinology for Pediatricians and Adult Endocrinologists. It provides a targeted preparation for the Pediatric Endocrinology Boards and the Pediatric Endocrinology Recertification Exam. The next live course will be May 2023.
2023 Course Registration Information
The 2023 Board Review Course will take place prior to the 2023 Annual Meeting in San Diego, CA at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina from Tuesday, May 2 - Thursday, May 4.
- Access to video files that capture the audio recordings of lectures, synchronized to the images of the slides presented.
- Full color pdf of all slides plus and any supplemental information from speakers that was not covered during presentation.
- These materials will be available for you if you attend the live 2023 Board Review Course or if you plan to purchase the Board Review Course materials after May 2023.
- Methods and Biological Principles
- Statistical Methods
- Growth and Growth Disorders
- Adrenal Disorders
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Carbohydrate Metabolism and Hypoglycemia
- Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Calcium/Phosphate/Vitamin D/Bone: A String of Pearls
- Thyroid Physiology and Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Thyroid Disease
- Thyroid Gland Neoplasms
- Polyglandular Autoimmune Disease and Hereditary Endocrine Tumor Syndromes
- Hereditary Endocrine Tumor Syndromes
- Member Early Bird (before January 23, 2023) @ $575
- Member after January 23, 2023 @ $625
- Non-Member Early Bird (before January 23, 2023) @ $675
- Non-Member after January 23, 2023 @ $725
Ready to sign up?
2023 Board Review Course Committee
- Sara DiVall, MD, Board Review Course Committee Chair
- Todd Nebesio, MD, Education Committee Chair
- Adda Grimberg, MD
- Robert Benjamin, MD
- J. Nina Ham, MD
- Kyriakie Sarafoglou, MD
- Mark DeBoer, MD