We are excited to announce that PES Board Review Course for 2021 is on! Keeping in line with our efforts to ensure the safety of our members and friends while continuing to provide top education and information, PES will be hosting its 2021 Board Review Course virtually. The Course will be held over 6 weeks beginning in May 2021. The content will be delivered as recorded lectures released on a weekly basis (3-4 hours of content), followed by a live question and answer sessions addressing the previous weeks content. The live question and answer sessions will be on Wednesdays May 12, 19, 26, and June 2 and 9 from 4-5 PM EDT. The question and answer session will be recorded, if a participant is unable to attend. We will also host a board review “cram session” in late summer, date to be determined.
This unique event is the only course offered by the Pediatric Endocrine Society to provide targeted preparation for the Pediatric Endocrinology Boards and the Pediatric Endocrinology Recertification Exam. It is also an intensive review of Pediatric Endocrinology for Pediatricians and Adult Endocrinologists. The course utilizes formal didactic sessions, as well as informal question/answer opportunities. Topics include all areas from the ABP Pediatric Endocrine Content Guidelines, including statistics, methods, genetics-all geared specifically to the Boards. CME’s are available. Participants also receive copies of the lectures, additional study materials addressing ABP pediatric endocrine content specifications, providing valuable study aids.
Objectives of the Program
- Provide a framework for ongoing independent learning for individuals preparing for certification and recertification in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Review pediatric endocrinology ABP content specifications using a structured didactic and interactive educational experience in Pediatric Endocrinology for interested physicians, including pediatric endocrinologists who will not immediately be preparing for a recertification exam, adult endocrinologists and general pediatricians who wish an intensive update in pediatric endocrinology.
Watch the videos on your own time and as many times as you need.
- Methods and Biological Principles
- Fun with Statistics
- Growth and Growth Disorders
- Adrenal Disorders
- Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- CHO Metabolism
- Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Calcium/Phosphate/Vitamin D/Bone: A String of Pearls
- Thyroid Physiology and Congenital Hypothyroidism
- Thyroid Disease
- Polyglandular Autoimmune Disease and Thyroid Gland Neoplasms
- Hereditary Endocrine Tumor Syndromes and some “other hormones”
- The Other “other hormones”
Cancellation Policy: All sales of the 2021 PES Board Review Online Course are final and non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: If you attended the 2019 live Board Review Course or if you have already purchased the 2019 Board Review Course: