About Covenant HealthCare
We are actively seeking a full time Pediatric Endocrinologist at Covenant HealthCare in Saginaw MI.
Covenant Medical Group (CMG), the employed physician network of Covenant HealthCare, is seeking a qualified Pediatric Endocrinologist to join our extraordinary Pediatric Medical Group.
Covenant HealthCare is the regions leader in Pediatric care and is home to the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) serving Mid-Michigan and the northern lower Michigan Region, a fifty-five bed Level III Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (RNICU) and a level II Pediatric Trauma Center.
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of Michigan
- Demonstrated expertise in working with patients who have endocrinology needs
- Previous work experience in caring for children and young adults with disabilities and medical complexities
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
Come join our established and dynamic group of pediatric sub-specialists including:
- Pediatric Cardiologist
- Pediatric Neurosurgeons
- Pediatric Intensivists
- Pediatric Surgeon
- Pediatric Urologists
- Neonatal Intensivists
- Pediatric Dentists
Here’s what makes our Covenant children’s services extraordinary:
- Our Center for Autism is an approved Autism Evaluation Center that provides treatment for young children and support for their families
- Our Pediatrics in-patient unit provides quality, compassionate and comprehensive medical care for all illnesses and injuries.
- Our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), consisting of 10 beds, has a specifically trained professional staff with the experience and confidence to treat every pediatric medical emergency.
- Our Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has served more than 10,000 ill newborns who require special care after delivery and is devoted to supporting families with compassionate care.
- Our Pediatric Emergency Care Center is open 7 days a week with care provided by our board-certified and/or residency-trained emergency medicine team.
- Out Pediatric Rehabilitation program utilizes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology to treat the wide variety of rehabilitation needs in children.
- Our Pediatric Urological specialist diagnoses and treats children with urinary and genital problems, such as urinary tract abnormalities, reconstruction and pediatric stone disease.
Please take a moment to consider what it’s like to work for Covenant HealthCare:
- Our physicians rank among the nation’s best.
- We help you build the practice you want.
- We have a history of physician partnership. We take extraordinary steps to create and finance opportunities that enrich your ability to provide quality care and live a quality life.
- Long tenured board of directors and administrators.
- We invest in people, equipment and technology.
- Do you want work-life balance? No problem.
- The cost of living is 14% below the national average.
- The average home price is 16% below the national average.
- We have outstanding school systems and colleges.
- Saginaw Michigan is surrounded by water, unspoiled natural beauty and opportunities to enjoy just about every outdoor activity you can think of.
- We’re two hours away from Detroit and we have a local international airport 20 minutes from the Hospital campus ……….