The Herman and Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is seeking a Pediatric Endocrinologist to join its Division of Pediatric Endocrinology. The individual selected will provide patient care, teaching, and consultative services as a Pediatric Endocrinologist. Option for academic appointment.
- Must hold an MD/DO degree
- Equivalent Board certified or eligible in Pediatrics
- Equivalent Board certified or eligible in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Clinical experience in Pediatric Endocrinology
- Teaching competence in pediatrics for medical students and residents
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
About Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
The Pediatric Endocrinology practice is located on the modern campus of Sinai Hospital at Baltimore. The campus is ideally located in easy driving distance to the Baltimore Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Baltimore Convention Center, Hippodrome Theatre, Orioles Park at Camden Yards and Baltimore Ravens M&T Bank Stadium. We are also close to Historic Annapolis, the Chesapeake Bay, Washington DC, and many residential communities with outstanding public and private schools. The area offers rich cultural fabric and many unique recreational opportunities.