FALL MODULE OFFERING
Since our virtual, live delivery of the INFLUENCE module in May was a great success, we are moving forward with a virtual live delivery of the ENGAGE module this fall (previously called Module 2). We are making the modules virtually accessible while maintaining the enjoyment of large group interaction and smaller chat sessions in virtual breakout rooms.
PES Leadership Advantage provides physician leaders with the core skills key to becoming impactful voices at the leadership table. PES Leadership Advantage enhances three overarching areas of high performance: Leadership Fundamentals, Leading & Influencing Others, and Navigating & Guiding Your Enterprise. Four separate modules: Influence, Engage, Inspire and Envision comprise the program.
This fall’s module, ENGAGE, will explore:
- Decision Making – Leadership vs. Clinical Approaches
- Coaching & Mentoring for Performance
- Creating a Positive Culture & High Engagement
Participants who complete all four modules will receive a Certificate in Leadership from the Pediatric Endocrine Society & The Malone Group. Keep in mind, the modules are non-sequential, so they may be completed in any order!
We have divided the module into three, bite-size sessions:
- Segment One – Friday, October 16th, 2PM-4:30PM ET – live on Zoom with Sharon & Lisa
- Segment Two – Friday, October 23rd, 2PM-4:30PM ET – live on Zoom with Sharon & Lisa
- Segment Three – Friday, October 30th, 2PM-4:30PM ET – live on Zoom with Sharon & Lisa
- One-hour Follow-Up Zoom – Dialogue on the real world application experience – TBD
Early Bird pricing will be in effect through September 21th.
If you are a continuing participant, click here to learn more and to register and receive your returning participant discount.
If you are a new participant, please click here to learn more and to register.
If you have any questions or concerns, including whether you have already completed the Engage module, please call or email either of us. Looking forward to working with you!
|Sharon Malone, M.S.O.M.
|Lisa Milano, Psy.D.